Tuesday, March 18, 2008

No Time to Return Purchases

The last time I had to return something I ordered on-line b/c it did not fit my daughter, it stayed in the trunk of my car for four months. In fact, it’s still there.

It’s not that I’m lazy. I’m just busy and a return is so ungratifying. You are admitting that you’ve made a mistake in size and now you have to take your precious time to correct the mistake. That means filling out return forms, putting the item in a box, taping the box and, most time-consuming… taking the box to the post office or to FedEx.

Here’s my dream. I wish all e-tailers would provide an adhesive return label AND a sealable return pouch. That way, I can stick on the label and squish it into my mailbox. Saves my time, mailing tape and patience. Most of all, I’ll order again.

Any suggestions for e-tailers that make it easy to return or exchange purchases?

No comments: