Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Are You Too Busy To Shop?

I can’t believe that I am going to admit this, but I am too busy to shop. As crazy as that sounds, I’m going to bet, that if you think about it, you are, too. I am busy doing things I want to be doing – taking care of a great family, being a wife, working, traveling, preparing meals, helping with homework, writing, doing laundry (OK, that’s one I don’t want to do), attending ballet classes, school plays, baseball games and cub scout meetings. There is so little time for anything that is not a priority.

As a woman and a mom, I am the chief purchaser for my home and family so I need and want to buy things, but when? Given my schedule, how can a marketer reach me? And, how can they reach me in a way that works for me, not just for them?

I’ll be sharing experiences with you and I hope you’ll share your experiences, too so we can come up with tips and tools for all of us bsuy women to use. Together, perhaps we can change the product and marketing of those who market to us to make it work for, not against, our busy lives.

No comments: