Spending a lot of time in airports is not my idea of fun, but I have to do it anyway. Being the multi-minding woman that I am, I try to make the time work for me. Here are some suggestions for things you can accomplish in an airport:
- shop for a month's supply of birthday and anniversary gifts and cards. Many retailers will hold the purchases for you so you don't have to carry them while you travel. Just pick them up when you come back through the airport.
- splurge on a 15-minute massage or manicure at the Express Spa. Can't make time for such treats on a non-travel day that is consumed with kids and work.
- buy a new tube of lipstick. You won't have to choose a color that your four-year old daughter likes, too.
- buy a book or magazine and actually have a few minutes to READ it. What a concept!
- call a girlfriend you've been meaning to catch up with but life always seems to get in the way.
- bring along your holiday cards are address the envelopes, uninterrupted, allowing you to actually get them done.
Bring on your suggestions for airport accomplishments so other multi-minding women can learn from you.