Thursday, January 29, 2009

Too Busy to Shop During the Super Bowl

While a football game is usually a good time to head online to some of my favorite shopping destinations (or at least browse), this Sunday I will be too busy to shop during the game. Not only is it THE game, it's THE game with the Pittsburgh Steelers.

All of my shopping will be done before the game so I can catch every minute. Of course, as a communications professional, I'll also be keeping an eye of the marketing that happens during the Super Bowl.

My husband and son have plastered our house with poster-sized pics of all of the Steelers and my five-year-old daughter can say Polamalu as if it's her given name.

What will you be doing the big game -- let me know if it's watching or shopping.

Go Steelers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, this years game will rock. Check out my blogs and let me know what you think!
|
|
|
|
V

*************************
-->CHEAP Super Bowl TICKETS<--
<--DISCOUNT NFL Merchandise-->
*************************