Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Too Busy to Get Hair Done

Why is it that is takes so darn much time to make a trip to the hairdresser? I decided a long time ago that since the "necessary" color, cut and blow dray takes so long, I can't spend my time going out of my way. Unless the hair salon is walking distance to my office or close to home, I can't afford it, in terms of time.

I recently had color, cut and blow dry all done in less than two hours. Great! Not only that, but I did not have to wait, not one minute, for the hairdresser when I walked in and did not have to wait for the hairdresser to work on other clients while working on me.

When I left this same appointment, I was given a card and, if I refer a friend, both my friend and I get a discount on our next service.

Saving me time and money? Multi-minding women will love it. Let me know if you've had any experiences with business lately that save you both time and money.

1 comment:

Tranquil Places said...

I wish I could find business that could save me time and money.

I have to say that going to the hair dresser is a real time suck. I get antsy sitting for 2 hours getting my hair done. I wish they had a faster way for processing color.