Monday, May 12, 2008

Hope It Was a Great Mother's Day

It was a rainy, cold day here for Mother's Day, the perfect weather for staying inside and making a fort, or a boat (as we did), out of couch cushions. No e-mail, no travel, just a slow-paced, whole day with my family. Perfect!

Hope your Mother's Day was everything you wanted.

I am wondering about Mother's Day gifts -- what did you get for your mother and why did you decide to get her that particular item? Where did you get your idea or recommendation? Where did you shop? What did you get and where did your husband or child get their idea?

Let me know about your Mother's Day gifts.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Resort and Spa Logo Design
I really hate when my time is trashed by some unimportant element in the web business sphere. But these guys provided me the optimum utilization of my time by offers me what I want in a very short time frame which helped me in building so many new clients. Thank you.