Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Thanks for Your Too Busy to Shop Input

It's been a pleasure hearing from many of you about how you, with so much going on in your lives, are "too busy to shop." I have included some stories, input and trends based on that input in my upcoming book, Too Busy to Shop: Marketing to Multi-Minding Women, which is slated for release on March 30, 2009.

In fact, two entire chapters are based on input from multi-minding women like you. Take a peek at the overview for the book on the publisher's online catalog http://www.greenwood.com/catalog/C35487.aspx. It's exciting to see it all come together!

Earlier this week, I shot a photo for book jacket cover. My five-year old daughter joined me at the shoot and we had a blast. I love including my kids in my work and they really seem to enjoy it, too. They learn so much by seeing what different people do for a living.

Let me know what you do to share your work with your kids.

No comments: